directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Bug? StartupConfiguration should use interfaces
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 19:43:38 GMT
Hello,

I'm looking at creating my own custom partition, but I've hit a small
snag: StartupConfiguration forces all partitions to be of type
org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.PartitionConfiguration

I can work around this, but it just seems that an interface would be
better so I can create partitions and their configurations without also
being forced to create a JdbmPartition().

Or did I miss something obvious?

Cheers.

--
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/
Free Google Calendar synchronization with Outlook, Evolution,