directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Request] A Interview Request from Syracuse University OSS Research Group
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:59:17 GMT
Hi everyone,
I want to add my 2 cents and say that I agree that this mailing list is not
appropriate for such a topic.  The dev lists are for development discussions
and spamming it with the other information may in fact turn off part of the
ApacheDS audience that monitors these lists.

I think that the community will benefit from the results and conclusions,
but not the noise required to get there.  I am sure that the raw data will
be available if requested...

Chris