directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss deployment
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:51:33 GMT
OK, if you are just going to maintain the file locally for now, the easiest
way is in the pom.xml of server-main I would just replace this:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>nlog4j</artifactId>
    </dependency>

with this
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
    </dependency>

This just replaces the nlog4j part with the log4j bridge...  and log4j
itself isn't included.

There are some tweaks that can be done with maven profiles in the source (in
the pom) to make switching logging impls easier, but I'm not sure how that
fits in with the rest of the project since I'm a little new around here  ;-)

Hope this helps,
Chris