directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss deployment
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:13:01 GMT
You could use another exclude in apacheds-main.xml to keep it from packaging
the slf4jnlog4j jar file, but causing it to include the slf4jlog4j file will
require a modification of the pom to add it as a dependency.  If you are OK
with maintaining these mods locally then that should be all you need.  If
you need the specific maven directions let me know.

Chris