directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP Studio] What do you think about using folder without space?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:43:59 GMT
I totally agree with these points.  When I was weighing in with my opinion
earlier I was only talking about the folders and executable on *nix
platforms.  I have seen many projects using mixed case and spaces in folders
in Windows and Mac.  Not sure about  spaces in executables on Windows
though, I don't ever recall seeing too much of that.  Obviously I think the
project name should stay as is  ;-)

Chris