directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject One time login issue
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:25:01 GMT
I just started working with 1.5.0 to do get my feet wet and I have a problem
I want to check on.  What is happening is that I can only bind once with a
particular DN and then bind fails every time after that until I restart the
instance.  If I use a different DN, it will exhibit the same behavior,
working only once until a restart.  Now, this is only happening for a custom
partition since uid=admin,ou=system works every time.  To recreate, I am
using a copy of the config for example.com with very basic name changes.
Any ideas at all?

Thanks,
Chris