directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [1.5.0] Release jars available to test before deployment
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 20:10:40 GMT
Alex,
You said something about rpms and I was wondering if you normally create
rpms for releases.  All of the servers that I would use a directory on are
bare bones servers and lack X11 packages and I try to avoid installing them
on servers like this.  I am mainly just curious, but if you have spec files
I can try to help maintain and test them.

Chris