directory-dev mailing list archives

From "anurag singh koka" <anurag_k...@persistent.co.in>
Subject hi i want to use mina in my project
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:13:18 GMT

Hi all

                       I want to use mina framework in project can u help in
getting good  tutorials that would help me in my development

Thanks

anurag

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.