Just watch out for tests that may colide.  For example some tests will add stuff into the server then count and assert the number of entries.  Some tests will delete entries.  All these tests presume a pristine setup with a fresh server.  So basically we're going to need to cleanup for each test.

Some tests presume custom setups.  So this is not such a clean and simple approach with what we have.  Although there the techique will work it will take some labor to get us there.

Alex

(2) is a junit TestSetup IIRC?  I might not remember the name but there's an easy way to have setUp and tearDown methods called once per class or if you code a Suite once per suite.  I think this is what you're looking for here.  The setUp and tearDown methods in the regular test class still get called once per test.

I gonna test this guy, seems pretty cool !

Thanks !

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny