Yep sounds good.  I'd rather get something out fast regardless of the severity of the issues but these issues are *really* serious as you say.
On 3/24/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <> wrote:

many bugs have been fixed in 1.0.2, and it may be a good timing for
releasing it. We still have 5 bugs remaining: : RPM installer : CoreContextFactory
problem ApacheDSTools : RPM improvements : Referral problem

However, some very importants bugs have been fixed :
- IP issues (BouncyCastle library contains some code which is patented)
- 1.0.1 is not JDK 1.4 compliant, due to some modification done in the code.
- Errors in the filters with NOT operations

I suggest that we close this version, tag it so that we can launch a
vote, and launch a vote soon (likely next week).

wdyt ?