I don't really want to wait 144 hrs to get a release out.  Can we not wait all this time?

On 3/24/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

ok, the IP issues are gone, we don't any more depend on BouncyCastle
jars, thanks to Enrique good work, so I guess we are ready for a new
vote. However, as stated by David Jencks, it may be good to slightly
change the process :
1) we tag this version (1.5.0-freeze, for instance)
2) we wait for a certain amount of time (let's say 72 hours)
3) if nobody as any objection, we launch a vote
4) 72 more hours to wait
5) no -1 ? we have a new ADS 1.5.0 release !

wdyt ?