Yeap once that DER code is updated with the proper attributions we're clear.

Emmanuel I think you did good pushing the other issues to 1.5.1, 1.5.0 is over due.

Oh and I'll review all the NOTICE files once again ... I remember some things
might have been less than perfect.

Alex

Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> On 3/20/07, Emmanuel Lecharny < elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Btw, we should include the BC credit in the kerberos code. Can you do
>> that in the trunks before we release, Enrique ?
>

> I'll take a look this weekend.  BTW, that would be ASN.1 DER code, not
> Kerberos.
>
> Enrique

We won't be able to release before it's done. Just consider we will have
72 hours when the vote will be launch. Btw, I already updated the
NOTICE.txt files in the root and in shared/asn1. For the code, I let you
do it.

Emmanuel