I really liked this idea.  I understand the head aches tho so this might not be so easy or even worth doing.

Oh another thing to worry about are those darn spammers.  We need to find a way to prevent that which becomes impossible when not locking things down. :(

Oye ve! This might just be one of those features not worth the labor to have.

Alex

On 3/19/07, Ersin Er < ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
On 3/19/07, Emmanuel Lecharny < elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ersin, I see your point.
>
> What about asking Atlassian about the best way to do that? Maybe Justen can
> help us (he suggested to add a way to comment pages, so may be he knows how
> to do it ?)

Confluence normally supports comments, as you may already know. But
our theme just does not display them. We can change the theme to show
the comments on each page. But the license problem still exists.

--
Ersin