Enrique,

> <bean class="MutableServerStartupConfiguration">
>   <bean id="ldapConfig" class="LdapConfiguration">
>     <property name="ipPort" value="389"/>
>     ... SSL config for Start TLS ...
>     ... SASL config ...
>   </bean>

Opps, I didn't mean to imply that the XML would be nested, rather that
the two LDAP and LDAPS LdapConfig's would be subordinate to
MutableServerStartupConfig, an extension of what we discussed earlier
this week.  Definitely bed time.

Looks to me like you got it right.  Both the LdapConfiguration for LDAP and LDAPS are
under the MSSC bean.  They seem to be peers to one another at the same nesting depth
as the children of the MSSC.

This is going to be the case right?

Alex

Enrique