Emmanuel,

Yes I think we should support this RFC fully.

On 3/17/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com > wrote:
Hi guys,

as far as I can check, the response is :
- all the elements are declared in the ADS schema

Yep they are but how accurately are these matchingRules actually implemented.
We to start using the new ones you implemented correctly I think.  I was trying
to look into doing that last night.

- but we still have to implement the comparators and the matching rules.

Oh so you did not implement these MRs yet?

I think they all use the default comparator, which is not exactly what
they should do.

Right we probably just have a combination of the default comparator and others that
are close to these matching rules but these are there as a place holders for now so
search can occur using these MRs.  We have not had any problems yet but some
may argue that this is because we have not had to deal with that use case yet.

How wrong am I ?

No you're not wrong.  We have issues with respect to this RFC.  We just have to
determine the extent of those issues.

Alex

Emmanuel