You might want to look at the maven-osgi plugin code over at felix to do that.  I guess if the jars
are built using that plugin for a bundle artifact then just using that jar with the RPM factory should
be enough perhaps.

I'm sure John or Enrique can elaborate some more on this.

Alex

John,

You would probably be the one to answer this.

The RPM Factory will create RPMs out of all the maven repository jars.

I think for OSGi, those jars need to have a manifests added as well.

Would it be helpful if the RPMFactory generated the manifests and added
them
to the jars prior to packaging them?

Cheers,
- Ole