Emmanuel,

Hi guys,

we have some pretty important new features in 1.5.0, and it would be very cool if we can deliver a new version soon. But the question is : "are we ready for that ?". So far here are some of the items we have to address :

1) Bugs. Nasty bugs, tiny bugs, etc. We have currently 20 bugs, 46 improvments, 76 new features, 12 tasks and 4 wishes opened...
2) Certification : we have had 1.0 certified, it would be the minimum to have 1.5 certified too
3) Site and documentation : which is the state for it ?
4) Packaging and tests : we have to check that the sever works on all our platforms (macOsX PPC + intel, Sun Solaris, W$ - even vista-, and Linux)
5) last, not least, PR

Just be aware that ADS 1.5.0 is by no mean a feature complete version. 1.6.0 will be the stable and feature full version. That does *not* mean that 1.5.0 will be unstable, but that we might have some evolution called 1.5.1, 1.5.2; etc... I don't think either that we will have some RC (pelase correct me if I'm wrong).

Yeah this is a feature introduction branch so we don't need any RCs.  I think we're ready to release.  The key is to get features to people.  It can have bugs.

We can move some stuff to 1.5.1 as well.  Let's start going through all the bug parade and start cleaning and preparing for a release.

Alex