It sure would be nice if we can get you Norval and Marc working together on a VD implementation.  Perhaps the Penrose people can jump in too but I think they're not interested in going the way of the ASL because of business reasons.

Regardless there's a lot of interest here.  Can we reach some critical mass?

Alex