I would need to take a good look at it before removing it.  Not enough time right now but things will pick up for me soon.  Will leaving it there for now be a problem for you?

Alex

Hi, Directory developers,

Every handler in the LDAP protocol provider implements
LdapMessageHandler.  The sole purpose of LdapMessageHandler is to
init() the handler with config.  Turns out, config is only ever
actually used by the SearchHandler.  Also, in the new world of MINA,
config is typically set in the IoSession as attributes.  I suspect
this is a relic from before MINA, since you can add config as
attributes to the IoSession.  Any objections to removing this
interface?

Enrique