Yeah we don't support ;binary we should add it to the list of things todo.

Alex

On 3/12/07, Enrique Rodriguez < enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
On 3/12/07, Alex Karasulu < akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> I thought you use a special JNDI property in the env that lists all the
> binary attributes by name separated by something like a ';' or comma.  It
> would be in the JNDI developers guide here:

I tried two ways:

1)  Appending a ";binary" to the attribute, which causes an exception
because ApacheDS thinks "krb5key;binary" is all one attribute, ie the
";binary" is not parsed off.

2)  The JNDI property you mention.  It didn't seem to do anything and
I could see this in the value passed in the Add operation.

AFAICT, the property in #2 is only for reading from the directory.
And apparently we don't support the ";binary" parsing.

Enrique