Oh ok so we have them but are not using them.  Well that's cool because they should fix a few issues we're having.

Alex

well, I was just thinking about those SC when I was haviong my shower this morning.

I think we should now use them, at least during DN normalization, but otherwise in the NormalizationService, for sure.

Emmanuel