That's great let's flush it out.  I think we can push old versions to some archive area.

Alex

On 3/9/07, Emmanuel Lecharny < elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

as suggested, we should clean the main distribution site from all the previous versions of our products.

I can do it, but just in case anyone has an objection, please just reply to this mail.

We currently eat 700 Mb, and we store those versions :
- ADS unstable 0.9.0 to 0.9.3 and ADS stable 1.0.RC1 to RC4, 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 (the one we will keep)
- LdapStudio is pretty ok
- Mina unstable 0.7.1 to 0.7.4 and 0.9.0 to 0.9.5, we will only keep mina 1.0.0 stable

The cleaning will occurs on monday evening, Paris time.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny