OK, a bit of a misunderstanding, then.  I thought 1.5.0 was any day
now, in which case a whole new set of features for SASL and Start TLS
would be too late, so I was targeting a 1.5.1.  But, we could hit
1.5.0 with just updating the config and merging the SASL branch.
Also, if the Start TLS grant comes in, I'm sure we can get that in
there, too; pretty easily by the end of March.  Would be a nice
release.

Yes that would be nice to have.  Then let's shoot for that.  I need to get myself together here and start working the JIRA issues and reviewing the changes you're making in your branch.

Will try to do that this week.  Others like Emmanuel if you can help review it as well it would be great.

Thanks,
Alex