directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rebuilding Apache
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 03:46:29 GMT
I'm happy to assist as like AD and really appreciate having been able to use
it as a base in my day job. However, the degree to which I can contribute is
limitted by some factors:
  1. I'm flat out busy at the moment on the releases of my day job project
  2. My employer (CA) is very sensitive about the IP of our current solution
built on top of AD, and to avoid conflict of interest they've said they
don't mind me sharing broad-brush insights and findings but want me to tread
very carefully when it comes to coding and detailed design, especially in
areas outside of enhancing the AD core framework itself to make it more VD
friendly.

Hence I may be of some use as a "domain consultant" (for whatever my
personal experience is worth) but less so as a major VD developer as such.
Just thought I should put my cards on the table and make the situation
clear.

Cheers,
Norval