directory-dev mailing list archives

From tux-07 <gstoyan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Studio
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:12:16 GMT
I have spend only a limited time with LDAP Studio maybe 1-2 hours, so
far and I am really impressed with the way it works and behaves. I
have seen other Linux GUI LDAP clients but they had limited
capabilities in some ways, did not work in others or were not very
user friendly, as subjective as that is, in my mind. Long story short
they kept me wanting more:
be it a way to limit the entries returned instead of opening a tree
branch and having the whole application freeze, or an easy way to
switch connections etc. etc.. All of this kept me going back to a
Windows only client.

LDAP Studio is sleek, fast and responds to user input even when
extracting LDIFs with records in the size of hundreds of thousands. It
is intuitive to use and has a really nice look and feel to it.

It simply rocks so far!!! (I do not want to puch my luck :) but that
is how it feels).

If you want me to write a testimonial I will gladly do so, that is if
you cannot use this as one.

BTW the site redesign for apacheds looks realy nice.
Thanks to everyone for helping with my querries/problems.
George Stoianov