directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Studio
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:34:40 GMT
George,

what Alex suggested was a personnal testimonial from you, like your first
mail, and your permission to post in on the web site :)

(We are all running Linux or Mac OSx, and we have some difficulties to find
someone using Windows to build the .exe !)

Thanks for your kind proposal!

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,