directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.0, take 2 : results
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:37:34 GMT
Hi dear Apache Directory Server Users and Committers !

The second vote for ADS 1.5.0 version is now closed. We have received 8 +1,
no veto.

We will start the release process in the next few hours, and will inform
everyone about it.

We will have to :
- tag the release,
- generate the packages,
- feed the repo and maven repos,
- update the site with the news,
- do a last VSLDAP test

Then we should try to put some more documentation on the site about ADS 1.5,
because we have not a lot currently :)

If someone could carry the load of writing a kind of PR paper, in good
english (it won't be me ;), that would be kindfull !

Thanks everyone for the good work, and gather all your energy for the next
version, 1.5.1 : we have more than 50 bugs to fix, and a lot of new features
to add (SASL being one of the most interesting one, thanks to Enrique
tremandous work !)

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

--
Cordialement,