directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Curious bug with 1.5.0...
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:59:36 GMT
Guys,

don't mind testing the server for this so called 'bug'.

The bug is me. 6 days ago, I was testing something in the server, adding
some logs, and around 22:30 PM is removed the logs... and a single line of
usefull code : Dang !

Local History and SVN are definitively good tools !

Sorry for the false alarm.

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,