directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including .jar
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:18:09 GMT
Hi,

I suspect that there is a problem in your configuration file, or that you
have changed an existing class.

Could you copy/paste the server.xml file you are using ? (do *not* attach
it, because the mailer will discard attachements). It would also be
interesting to know which kind of modification you have done.

What the stack trace exposes is that when classLoading the configuration
elements, a class is using an innerclass expecting some specific method or
member which has been change.

Maven has a special magic (is this called black magic?) to inject new jars
in your local repo :
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/examples/archetype.html

Emmanuel

--