directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Releasing process] was Re: [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.0
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:38:19 GMT

> BTW the recent bouncycastle issue makes me think even more that it's
> important to vote on the actual artifacts to be released rather than on a
> feeling that its about time to push something out the door :-)

That's damn right.

On a hopefully not too related issue it seems to me unlikely that apachds
> doesn't deserve a spot on http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports.  Has
> anyone investigated this stuff?

I have thought it was not necessary, due to the international neture of
Apache developpers, but it seems that Mr Bush and the previous USA
presidents are not Apache commiters nor members. Too sad that the svn repo
is not somewhere in Europ ;)

Ok, another burden to deal with ...

OSS == WMD ???

{CRYPT}Emmanuel :)