directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Site]
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:33:34 GMT
Hi guys,

I guess this mail is much more targeting Ersin, but may be someone lese can
help.

Justen Stepka, from Atlassian (ya know, the company which product are just,
well, incredibly cool) has suggested that we should allow users to add
comments on the site's pages. This is just smart. Now, the question is : how
do we do that ?

We currently have this little grey icon on the right top of each page, it
would be a good idea to add another icon for comments, but more visible. And
also the same icon at the end of each page. I guess the template must be
changed. The comments should not be shown entirely on the resultant page,
but folded, to avoid having giant pages.

If we have those little 'comment' icons on our page will help a lot to
improve the site : we are 80% not english natives, so the text in those
pages migth be seen as pidgin to english natives.

wdyt ?

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny