directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Password refresh
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:10:11 GMT
Hi Flavion

I reply on the dev list, because I think it's much more a dev related issue
than an user one...

We have fixed this issue and it will be released in the 1.0.2 version,
coming very soon.

In the meantime, you can check out the latest version from the svn
repository, or downloaded the nighty build here :
http://iktek.com/index.jsp?rubrique=ads

The cache is now updated when a user change a password (I least, I hope it
works :)

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,