directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [core] Best way to add subcontext to partition
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:19:56 GMT
I'm pretty confident that we have all the API to do it without LDIF files
(we have a lot of integration tests, and I'm pretty sure that we already
have some of them which do exactly what you are trying to do).

My concern here is that if you are trying to figure out the way to do it is
that I can imagine that a new commer might bump his head against walls doing
the very same ... May be a tutorial could help.

Let's add a JIRA about this, and try to find the tests case which are the
closest to your need .

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,