directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] Still fishing
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:41:17 GMT
Hi all,

I just wanted to let folks know that I've been busy as of late with a move
which bites.  But on
the bright side I also took time to get some fishing in.  I'm sorry for not
being able to respond
to several emails.  I'll be back in code cranking mode by Monday and can
help get this release
out the door unless of course others beat me to it.

On the fishing front :) I caught a few huge Sea Trout today that fought me
hard for about 5-10 minutes
each.  Here's a photo if anyone is interested:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7549739@N05/tags/fishing/

This one was the only one I could keep and it was about 20 inches. I caught
2 others that were bigger
at 25 and 26 inches but you can't keep them.  I guess because
they're reproducing or something.
However the fight they gave on the line was awesome.

The other fish are less than interesting, common baby blue fish (12-16
inches), but it was fun
catching them anyways.

Cheers,
Alex