directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RPM Installer] Cygwin Stuff in Start/Stop Shell Script
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:08:43 GMT
I'd keep the cygwin stuff since it's not going to harm anything.  It's not
much and it's
pretty standard issue.  It's a single block that massages the variables once
and it's
done so I don't think it's that much clutter.

But you do have a point about us having different installers for windoz
verses *nix.

Regards,
Alex