directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LDAP DAS] Tuscany RDB DAS Users Guide
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:52:39 GMT
I'm too busy reading about fishing lures ATM :).  Maybe in a few days.
However I am very interested in this.

Already thinking about a couple road blocks that you will encounter:

(1) cardinality of members and mapping that to LDAP
(2) complex subordinate objects and how to map that in LDAP

There are solutions to these but they need to be discussed I guess.

Alex