directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Integration tests] How to speed up the tests
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:14:35 GMT
Just watch out for tests that may colide.  For example some tests will add
stuff into the server then count and assert the number of entries.  Some
tests will delete entries.  All these tests presume a pristine setup with a
fresh server.  So basically we're going to need to cleanup for each test.

Some tests presume custom setups.  So this is not such a clean and simple
approach with what we have.  Although there the techique will work it will
take some labor to get us there.

Alex