directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LDAP DAS] Clarification
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:03:22 GMT
I'm very interested in this DAS stuff.  Excuse me for not being too vocal
about it which is
partly due to being ignorant about the topic and partly due to the fact that
I fish every day these
days (still on vacation too).

Will try to keep up but Ole you're doing something great here.  I can't wait
to see the results
when you're finished.

Regards,
Alex