directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Site]
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:51:03 GMT
I really liked this idea.  I understand the head aches tho so this might not
be so easy or even worth doing.

Oh another thing to worry about are those darn spammers.  We need to find a
way to prevent that which becomes impossible when not locking things down.
:(

Oye ve! This might just be one of those features not worth the labor to
have.

Alex