directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Maven] [POLL] Stay on 2.0.4, move to 2.0.5 or wait for 2.0.6
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:21:46 GMT
I think we have workarounds for some issues and live fine with them but I
just want
to find out what people are thinking and if there are bugs that matter.

I know for one if this darn bug associated with maven repo permissions were
guaranteed
to be fixed I'd be moving to that version but I don't think this is the case
at least with
2.0.5 which breaks our build BTW.  I did not investigate this further
however I'm hoping
2.0.6 does not and fixes this little issue.

Alex