directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rebuilding Apache
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:05:19 GMT
Thanks for doing so.  Sounds like CA is working on a VD solution based on
ApacheDS much like Identyx (w/ Penrose) is working on one.  Would be good to
at least have some testimonials from both camps.  There's a lot of products
out there that use ApacheDS in one way or another.  It would be nice if more
of them revealed that.

Alex