directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [core] Best way to add subcontext to partition
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:10:21 GMT
We could also introduce a mechanism to register and execute functors or
callbacks.
To some degree Trustin tried to do this with primitive callback methods
called by
the server startup.

This is something to add to the list of things we definately need to
refactor for an
elegant solution.  What we have now is unacceptable.  It was originally a
workaround.

Alex