directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SASL] SASL configuration, part 3 (Kerberos)
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:05:29 GMT
Cool yeah let's add the Kerberos bean if you already did it.  Again
the more features you add in your branch tho the more difficult it
becomes to read the diffs before a merge but we can manage it.

Again if you can accomodate putting this bean under the
ServerStartupConfiguration
that would be great.  As stated before we'll re-evaluate all this with a
refactoring session
later on.

Alex