directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SASL] SASL configuration
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:35:38 GMT
Yeah sure the LdapConfiguration is good ... just put it under the
configuration now.

Not shooting you down here but I want to be more involved and have more eyes
on
these changes with consideration for the big picture.  Right now the less
movement
we have to get the job done with SASL the better because who knows if we
have the
right direction.

I promise to give you more time with either a 1.5.1 or a 1.5.2 refactoring
release where
we can just focus on how to refactor and clean things like this up.  But
while doing this
we should not be working on Replication or SASL or any feature.  I want no
tunnel vision
specific to a feature addition to clutter our vision while refactoring.

Cool?

Alex