directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SASL] SASL configuration, part 2
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:55:31 GMT
Ok so you basically have this LDAPConfiguration bean contained under the
ServerStartupConfiguration?  Meaning I would get and set the
LDAPConfiguration bean on the ServerStartupConfiguration?

In terms of deps this sounds good.  You have the LDAPConfig bean in the
protocol module which the server-jndi module depends on.  So this is nice
because then the server-jndi can just have the subordinate object under the
SSConfig bean.

If this is correct it sounds good to me.  I looked at the doco too just now
... config looks cleaner.  However this bean is under the configuration bean
in the server.xml file I suspect.  Is this correct?

Can you elaborate a tiny bit more on the configuration changes in the doco
just so there are no questions?

Alex