directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rebuilding Apache
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:15:40 GMT
It sure would be nice if we can get you Norval and Marc working together on
a VD implementation.  Perhaps the Penrose people can jump in too but I think
they're not interested in going the way of the ASL because of business
reasons.

Regardless there's a lot of interest here.  Can we reach some critical mass?

Alex

On 3/15/07, Norval Hope <nrhope@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the info Emmanuel!
>
> We must indeed have missed something (most probably in the twix to
> snickers transformation). I'll pass on your note to the guy who was working
> on the proxy in the past.
>
> I've been buried in an alpha release, now a beta and soon a full release
> but plan to catch up with the trunk again soon (most probably when 1.5.0is released)
as I'll have to work out how to retrofit my old "dynamic schema