directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re DIRSERVER-834
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:57:55 GMT
David,

If memory serves me correctly then this was to enable custom schema
partitions
without the need to install a partition to the deployed ApacheDS distributed
with an
embedding application.

I think this is useful stuff sure.  If you want to make sure it works just
run all the
integration tests with a mvn -Dintegration test at the top of the apacheds
project.

HTH,
Alex