directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LDAP] Merging server-ssl with protocol-ldap
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:32:09 GMT

> OK, a bit of a misunderstanding, then.  I thought 1.5.0 was any day
> now, in which case a whole new set of features for SASL and Start TLS
> would be too late, so I was targeting a 1.5.1.  But, we could hit
> 1.5.0 with just updating the config and merging the SASL branch.
> Also, if the Start TLS grant comes in, I'm sure we can get that in
> there, too; pretty easily by the end of March.  Would be a nice
> release.

Yes that would be nice to have.  Then let's shoot for that.  I need to get
myself together here and start working the JIRA issues and reviewing the
changes you're making in your branch.

Will try to do that this week.  Others like Emmanuel if you can help review
it as well it would be great.

Thanks,
Alex