directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: searching whole subtree
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:10:56 GMT
Marek,

I found this bug you speak about and fixed it as well.  I was wrong in that
it was still there after my initial fixes.  I apologize for this.  Hopefully
we can fix anything else that you find wrong with ApacheDS quickly.

Here are the change logs for the fix in both 1.0 and 1.5 branches
respectively:

Thanks,
Alex