directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [core] Loading stored-procedures and setting triggers
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:36:14 GMT
> On 3/16/07, Enrique Rodriguez <enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 3/16/07, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > BTW, I plan to work on these two stuff and their documentation this
> > > weekend so I suggest you stay tuned.
> >
> > One question, not obvious from the test cases, was:  Can you perform 2
> > operations in a specific order in the same TED on the same attribute?
> > Back to the userPassword use-case, I'd like to (1) derive keys from
> > the userPassword and then (2) delete the plaintext userPassword, since
> > it is no longer needed.
>
> Currently no. It's on TODO. My proposals were executing Triggers with
> creation time order and the other one was a Precedence specifier in
> the grammar. We'll figure it out soon.

OK, now done. I have made some changes to the TriggerSpecification
grammar and TriggerService code. Now, we have guarantied ordered
execution of multiple SPs per Trigger execution.

Changes are here:

Particularly the test case reflecting the change is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/core-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/DefaulTriggerServiceITest.java?revision=519364&view=markup

> > Enrique
> >

> --
> Ersin

We have more work to do. Hopefully I'll spend more time on this stuff
these days.

Cheers,

--
Ersin